Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Heart Update.

We went last week for her heart appt to the Children's Hospital in Columbia. I could NEVER tell you how hard it was to walk in that Children's Hospital not knowing what was going to happen and if we would be spending a lot more time there. Ad i was tearing up riding the elevator all the way to the 6th floor I have NEVER been more scared. I really couldn't even tell you her name without bawling. So we got in the room and had the EKG and Heart Echo done and the lady ho did it was SO RUDE. I was on the phone with daddy the whole time and Makenzi was SCREAMING. So after it was done i was calming her down with my back turned toward the door looking towards the window to make Makenzi happy. Te DR walked in said she was fine and walked back out. I didn't even have enough time to turn around before he was out of the room. He had even left the WHOLE OFFICE. I went to the reception desk and was like what just happened. The reception lady went and found her nurse and came back and told me that Makenzi still has a heart Murmur but no hole in her heart. they will check it more often to see what it is doing but as of right now she is great with her heart. We go on the 11th for a follow up to her Pedi and then on the 12th to the Derm to find out about these things on her. I am so scared about that. anyway I had her 3month pictures taken! oh so cute!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: