Thursday, August 6, 2009

Almost 5 1/2 months!

WOW! I cant belive its been that long! Shes so amazing and smart. 2 weeks ago we went and got blood work to check her blood platelet levels and they were on the low side but still in normal ranges. So we just repeat in 3 weeks more blood work. Daddy will be home for her 6month appt. Im glad he will be going to that appt with us. We have a weight check next week but let me tell you my arms can tell shes gaining weight. We also go in 1 month for another ultrasound on her liver. Tomorrow we have the follow up with the dermatologist. Excited to hear what they have to say. She has been sitting up on her own now with no help for 2 weeks! She got so good at it so fast. She is a ROLLER now. This past week ive been up so much in the night cause she will roll in her crib and get her self stuck or hit her head. Poor kiddo. She has started to suck on her thumb more. I think its just adorable. When Daddy gets home we are going to start her on the sippy cup. Im sure she will take it with few or no problems. We were doing Parents As Teachers but the Teacher we had quit and I just got a letter in the mail and we have an appt on the 17th. I am very up set about that because We have seen her since Makenzi was a few weeks old. At every appt that we had she canceled at least once and most the time 2 times and re-scheduled. So then for her to just up and quit when I have stuck with her becuase she knew Makenzi. I am angry about it. Here are some recent pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: